
We've finally found free internet in Paris in McDonalds!!! (our ritzy hotel charges about $12 per hour)
Unfortunately we forgot our camera so more pictures to come tomorrow. Yesterday we saw the sites of Paris in a day, we've both seen them, and then went to be at 7. Today we headed out to Normandie to see the D-Day beaches. Tomorrow is off to church in Evry where I served and then off to Switzerland.
I'll post some pictures tomorrow, but in the meantime some highlights include Spencer being constantly asked if he's native, the free breakfast that usually costs 29 Euros, and the amazing candies that are at the hotel concierge (I have about 10 a day!) Till tomorrow...
26.4.08
More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how about those pictures? If I were to rank coolest places I have ever been I rank Normandy 9US spelling) ahead of Jersualem.
Post a Comment