Our new life in Detroit (Canton to be more specific) is a bit slower than what we have been used to; no running for trains, long 14 hour days at school, never-ending homework or shoveling snow. It's been pretty nice. Our room is tastefully decorated to make us feel as though we are a planet in the solar system.
Over Memorial Day weekend, besides the obligatory BBQ, we went test driving! We test drove Fords and Hondas. We figure we will in the near future have to buy our car. Our 1996 hand-me-down Toyota has made it past 200,000 miles but we're not so sure 300,000 will come. I don't think we'll buy a new car but it was sure fun pretending!
Here are a few pictures from our drive out here where we spent our romantic 6-month anniversary!
27.5.08
Out of This World...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your room is awesome!! Where can I get my hands on some wallpaper like that for Chris and I??
I love the room, it reminds me of the sticky glow stars that my mom would never let me have as a kid. congrats of 6 months!
Post a Comment