We decided to take week off of work and head back to Utah for the Harding Family Vacation. Despite the 100+ degree weather, just taking time off from work was bliss! Here are a few pictures from our day at Arches National Park...
Kate happy as can be in the car as long as the AC was on full blast!

Posing at Sand Dune Arch in Arches National Park
It was a fun but REALLY long day. The sticker activity didn't last long when we got home...

Another day we decided to beat the heat and go bowling in the middle of the day. The lanes we were on didn't have bumpers for the kids so we had 'team bowling' for them.
Emilee and I tearing it up!

Andrew celebrating his solo strike and victory over Grandpa!

Niki came to beat me in the last frame by getting a TURKEY!!

2 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun in Utah! I love all the pictures especially the one of you and Spencer posing at Sand Dune Arch, the two of you look like models!
One thing that I miss the most about living in Utah is being able to go on amazing hiking trips all the time. I love the same picture that Wendy did. You two look awesome.
Post a Comment