29.9.08

Dad in Training

Last Friday this is what I came home to (our vases are in storage)


About an hour later I actually read the card, I laughed and am so grateful for an awesome husband!
(we affectionately call her Fern the Fetus until she makes her official debut)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

That is cute and Fern is pretty funny too.

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim and Christina said...

very cute. It is so exciting anticipating the arrival of a new baby! When are you due??

Marie HMJ said...

Mackenzie, this is so so adorable. I mean the vase, the clothes, everything. Glad to hear that it sounds like you're happy to be back in Provo, and that you're enjoyine Y mount. Jed and I never lived there, but we loved our married ward exp south of campus. Im so excited for you, and to meet (even via your blog,) your beautiful baby girl!!! CONGRATS!!

ANJ said...

i love your updates! congratulations on your babe... hope i get to meet her sometime too :)