Spencer got a job offer and we're really excited!! He has been working so hard to prepare for interviews, it's nice to see all the hard work pay off. We could end up in Dallas for the next few years - who knows! He stills has another company he is looking at but it feels great to have a real offer. Way to go Spencer!
Spencer's friend Dan has been trying for a while to get us to go flying with him in his plane. Yesterday, as part of our job-offer-celebration, we took him up on the offer and had a great time flying to Ogden and back with Dan and Angela. It was Fern's first flight and she kicked just about the entire time!
Besides taking off and landing Spencer flew the plan and let's just say it took a little getting used to. He navigated us through Provo Canyon, up past Park City and over to Ogden with only a few bumps. By the end he was a pro!
4 comments:
I am so impressed that you went and actually had fun. I have been flying like that when I wasn't pregnant, and that was nauseating enough. I can't imagine. You must have a stomach of steel.
ohhhh i feel like you were paying homage to Poppa Pond, he would be so proud
You know... I think the name Fern might stick. I'm just saying.
wow that looks awesome!! congrats on the baby girl! Girls Rock!
Post a Comment