23.11.08

1 year ago...

How sweet it is to be loved by you!
November 17, 2007


Last week Spencer and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We went to dinner, ate cake (yes, glutenous cake!) test drove some cars, and Spencer, knowing my obsession with pearls, gave me a pearl necklace.

feeding me cake AND taking a picture - what a talented guy!

Loving my new necklace!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations! Here's an eternity more of wonderful years!

Jim and Christina said...

you guys look so cute together. Let us know where you guys are moving to. Too bad its not Denver :(
Christina

Lauren said...

Congrats, your pictures are so adorable.

Marie HMJ said...

I love your wedding shots.You can sometimes see sincere love and happiness in pictures... I think I just caught a glimpse! what a beautiful couple! I just love you two. Pearls! what a man ;) I love anniversaries!
Marie