Feel free to make a prediction as to when little Fern will make her debut...
- I was 7 pounds 2 days early, 20 inches
- Spencer was on time 8 pounds 15 ounces, 21 inches
- I've been given two due dates, the 24th and 27th.
Include day, weight, length and any other fun info you would like to add.
_________
Additionally here are a few fun pictures from the baby shower my best friend Wendy threw me.Sisters shot...


16 comments:
Yea!! I am SO excited!!!
Weight: 7 pounds even
Length: 19 inches
Date of Birth: Jan 21
Time of birth: 1:16 pm
Name: Gwenne
ok here is our predictions
Weight- 6.10 (R) 8.4 (J)
Length- 19 in (R) 21 in (J)
Date- Jan 23 (R) Jan 20 (J)
Time- 8:30 pm (R) 2:00 am (J)
Name-Madelyn or Spensa =)
Love ya tons! Let us know!
I sent a bunch of newborn clothes down with my mom. She will probably only wear them for a week or two, so if you have anything in newborn, return it.
I predict 8 lbs even and won't make an entrance until February. Name: Bathsheba Henrietta (family names of course)
Hooray! I am so thrilled for you that it is almost time!
Weight: 8 lbs 3 oz
Length: 20 inches
Birthday: Jan 30th
Name: Lauren Alice (A family name as well)
weight- 7 pounds 3 ounces
length- 21 inches
date- jan 21
time-3pm
name- sinphya pegasus harding
go get em tiger.
January 23rd
Weight: 7 lbs 6 ounces
Length: 20.5 inches
Checking daily for updates! :)
Weight: 6 lbs 10 oz
Length: 20 in
Date: Jan 21st
Time: 1:21 PM
Name: Jerusha (after her fav aunt, remember I responded to that email you sent a few months ago!)
I am pretty sure I am right on these predictions...
Weight: 7 pounds 6 oz
Length: 20 in.
DOB: Wed. Jan 21
Time: 3:27 pm
Name: Annabelle Harding
Other: Spencer will pass out and/or need oxygen. Season 2 of Alias will be half watched before the baby comes! :)
Weight: 7 lb. 6 oz.
Length: 19.5 inches
Date of birth: January 26th
Time: 3:23 AM
Name: You will actually name her Fern! ;)
Okay I am re-doing my prediction well just 2 parts of it, the date is Today Jan 22 (1/22) and the time will be 1:22 this afternoon. I can't wait to see little Fern!
I have a new prediction too...
Today at 3 pm!
Final Answer 12 noon today!!
(ok I realize i am practically cheating at this point but I really was going to say noon on that last guess but then I didn't)
This is it!
i'm being cool too and redoing my guess. 1/22 4:45pm and the baby will be an extra 2 oz's from my last guess cause of the one day difference...
Fine i'll guess now too...
Jan 22 3:18pm
6 pounds 14.7 ounces
20 inches long
name: Madeleine Jane
:) Don't hate me cause i'm good
Post a Comment