2.2.09

Ode to Family and Friends

I have been very fortunate this past week to have so many family members and friends around to help with the adjustment of a new baby. My mom just left today and I already miss her! (Madeleine does too!) Thanks for everything mom!



Additionally, Emily Ray came into town this week from Texas to say hi to the new babe and hang out with old friends. Wendy, Genny, Emily and I met freshman year and have been great friends ever since. It was great to get together again!

Now


Then
Sophomore year, 2003 (Genny was taking the picture)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Anything for you MML! Last week was so so fun and it doesn't end there! We are going to have an fun packed winter!

MamaT said...

Congrats on the new baby. She is beautiful. I wish I could come and join the ranks, but for now I will just send my best wishes in doing the parenting thing.

Marie HMJ said...

Wendy, where is your hand in that last picture!!