11.4.09

Big Kids Science Fair



While Spencer is in Mongolia riding yaks this week, I would like to catch up on all the recent things we've been up to.

Last week before Spence left he presented at a big kids science fair at BYU where he presented his research project he had been working for Boeing all semester. His project was featured by BYU and he worked on making this plane better - somehow that is beyond my comprehension.

At the 'big kids science fair' his booth was hoppin'! Check this out, see the neighboring booth...

This is the contraption that somehow makes the plane better.

After the 'big kids science fair' Janae, Lauren and I headed over to the BYU Museum of Art to see the Walter Wick exhibit. It was so facinating. He is the photographer for the I Spy books and specializes in optical illusions and has recently put out a book on fairy tales, Halloween and many other fun things for kids. If you're in the Provo area you should definately check it out. Thanks Janae for the great tour!

No comments: