kenz i am so proud of you. I always knew you would end up WAY smarter than me. And now you have TWO diplomas to reference when I start getting snippy with my comments on American History. I mean honestly, I'm pretty sure if that teacher would have called on me instead of you the class would have been way more intellectually challenging.
8 comments:
so adorable
Congratulations!! When are you moving?? Dave is working in Akron, Ohio at the moment...
CONGRATS!!!! So awesome!
holy cow, it seems so fast! CONGRATS!
a cute little fam! Congrats!
Congratulations you guys!!
kenz i am so proud of you. I always knew you would end up WAY smarter than me. And now you have TWO diplomas to reference when I start getting snippy with my comments on American History. I mean honestly, I'm pretty sure if that teacher would have called on me instead of you the class would have been way more intellectually challenging.
i love the first picture of you guys ... madeleine has a smirk! it's better than one of the ones i got of her spitting up! love you guys!
Post a Comment