13.6.09

Caps For Sale





Since having a baby I am now very into childrens books. I think of all those trips to the library when I was younger to get new books. Goodnight Moon, I'm Going on a Bear Hunt, Caps for Sale, Eloise, Where the Wild Things Are, The Giving Tree, The Adventures of Taxi Dog, Sing and Dance Man, The Polar Express, and anything by Patricia Polacco. I have always had an obsession with Caps for Sale, thanks to my mom. I had a 'Caps for Sale' 3rd birthday party where we painted our own hats. Ever since, I've been a fan.

The other day when I was rifling through my diaper bag to find something I started just piling things up on Madeleine's head. Once I pulled my head out of my diaper bag and took a look at my baby I couldn't help but laugh at the sight and grab my camera.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lauren said...

How adorable. I love that book too!

Wendy said...

I still can't believe WE WON!!! What a good day!!!!