I was told this morning that this part of the moving entourage made it to Ohio! Madeleine and I fly out tonight. It feels so weird to be leaving a place I have lived for 7 years now. Sure there were some breaks here and there; mission, internships, summers and so on, but for the most part Utah has been my home - and it has been so good to me!
Looking back I have had so many great things happen in my life while here in Utah
- started college
- met my best friend Wendy the FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE (what are the chances?!)
- had a blast playing collegiate lacrosse
- came to LOVE BYU sports
- went on a mission
- enjoyed some seriously good skiing
- savored the singles scene in DC for a summer
- graduated
- started grad school
- fell head over heals for and married my stud muffin husband
- moved to Detroit for a summer
- Madeleine Jane joined our family
- graduated again
- and many other countless memories of friends, events, places, and family that is too long to list
Thanks Utah for being so great to me - you have set the standard very high for Ohio. Off to new adventures!!
4 comments:
There will be so many more memories. Don't forget we're here in the middle if you ever make the drive through. Come stop and say Hi!
I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!!!!!!
We are sad to lose you, but new adventures and friends await!
Hurray! The hard part is getting the truck there. So glad you get to fly!
Good luck to new memories in a new place! We had so much fun when we moved and searching for Target etc..Thank goodness we have a gps or I would have been REALLY lost! We had so much fun. Hurray for adventure! Have fun!
Post a Comment