6.8.09

Cleveland Outing (sans camera)

Yesterday my friend Dawn invited me to come along with her to the Cleveland Botanical Gardens. Unfortunately I left my ENTIRE diaper bag in NJ (wallet, keys, AND CAMERA) so I didn't take any pictures. I was so sad because it was such a fun day! We went to lunch in Little Italy at that fabulous deli/cafe and then headed over to the gardens.

Now I come from a long line of green-thumbs if you will; however I've never really had the motivation to grow much. Our landlords even left a small garden outside for us and I haven't even looked at it since we moved in - woops. HOWEVER, going to the Botanical Gardens made me want to become an expert in flowers, plants, and landscape design. It was absolutely breathtaking. The sunny, 72 degree breezy day helped the experience I'm sure. Madeleine was a trooper and just hung out in her jogging stroller for hours just taking in the sights. We've had to take a sabbatical from running this week due to my constant toothache so she was due for some jogging stroller time.

Although I don't have any pictures to show, take my word for it friends...it was great place. Look forward to a visit to Little Italy and the Cleveland Botanical Gardens when you come visit!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't wait to come visit!!!!!!!

Liza said...

Goody goody gumdrops!