9.8.09

The Many Faces of Madeleine

I thought I would post more pictures to try to capture the surge of personality we have recently seen from Maddie. We went out to dinner the other night and took some pictures to keep her entertained. She loves sitting in high chairs and she certainly knows how to smile for the camera. I just can't get enough of that cheesy grin and those big cheeks!





She was busy gnawing on her links...



Very focused picking up her mango peach puffs


And extremely eager to have some diluted apple juice. Anytime I get the sippie cup out of the fridge she goes absolutely crazy - arms and legs all over the place, squealing, and mouth WIDE open.

We're still waiting for teeth to come in (I'm sick of this teething phase!) and for her to crawl. She is really good at moving left to right while on her stomach but hasn't quite figured out how to move forward. When she wants to get somewhere she rolls there or, if need be, she rolls to her back and pushes off with her legs and scoots on the floor. It's pretty funny.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

rachaeljanae said...

She is so cute! This age is so fun, but unfortunately the "teething phase" lasts on and off until about 18 months. Boo.