It's game day folks - Go Cougars!!!
While Spencer is in Texas cheering on our team, Madeleine and I drove to NJ to spend a few more days with my sister Liza before she leaves on her mission. I survived the solo 7 hour drive and only had to stop once for about an hour to feed Madeleine. We've had fun with no agenda and Maddie has loved the attention from the family. Unfortunately Maddie is experience her first cold which means she always needs to be held, always has a stuffy nose and is not quite as happy as usual.
There is always a silver lining... I snapped this picture yesterday at 10:45 am - she woke up for the day about 20 minutes later.
She made some peeps at 7am, her usual time, when I fed her and then had her lay in bed next to me. This little tradition we have of getting in bed with Mommy usually lasts about 5 minutes or until her squeals and joyful shrieks are enough to get me up for the day. Normally we're up at about 7:15.
Not yesterday...she just zonked back to sleep and slept until 11am! It was unbelievable and a definite confirmation she is not feeling her best.
There is always a silver lining... I snapped this picture yesterday at 10:45 am - she woke up for the day about 20 minutes later.
Not yesterday...she just zonked back to sleep and slept until 11am! It was unbelievable and a definite confirmation she is not feeling her best.

1 comment:
awww! madeleine sleepin in my bed! what a cutie!
Post a Comment