Reason # 65,375,785,139,469 why I love my husband

Our kind German landlord left this portable fire pit/kiln/oven/'thing' on our patio to do with as we please. I planed on just ignoring it but Spencer had other plans.
Creative Spencer made Saturday night s'mores night at the Hardings. Although our patio is about 10 x 10, it felt like we were camping - without the hassles of sleeping bags, tents, bugs and cold. Perfect. The weather was awesome - a crisp cool evening reminding us all that fall is practically here. It was a perfect ending to a successful Cougar game day.
What a fantastic surprise - Madeleine and I loved it. It was one of those nights where you have to think to yourself that life really doesn't get any better than this. Thanks Sweets for a picture perfect night!
Creative Spencer made Saturday night s'mores night at the Hardings. Although our patio is about 10 x 10, it felt like we were camping - without the hassles of sleeping bags, tents, bugs and cold. Perfect. The weather was awesome - a crisp cool evening reminding us all that fall is practically here. It was a perfect ending to a successful Cougar game day.
What a fantastic surprise - Madeleine and I loved it. It was one of those nights where you have to think to yourself that life really doesn't get any better than this. Thanks Sweets for a picture perfect night!
Then, to top it off, Spencer made me these perfect mallows to create the best s'more I've ever tasted. Madeleine was jealous and wanted some (she wants everything in my hands these days!)

No comments:
Post a Comment