15.10.09

baby friends


While in Utah Maddie loved seeing all her old friends again. She loved watching Clara walk and do all sorts of tricks - Maddie would just watch her in awe...it was pretty funny to watch.


We were able to see my good friend Amy and her daughter Abby who was born just a few days after Maddie. We'll call her little Abby. It was fun to see Maddie with someone her own age. It was hysterical watching them do practically the same things. Oh and they both LOVE to snack!


And big Abby. Not even close to Maddie's age and doesn't play with the same toys, but Maddie's biggest fan.

I was also able to see friends. Unfortunately the camera was always pointed at the baby so I have no photographic proof, but I was so lucky to stay with my best friend Wendy for a week. Being able to spend so much time with family and friends made me miss living in Utah, but it makes me appreciated them even more and cherish those vacations/trips to see them! Thanks for such a fun trip everyone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: