23.10.09

my little pumpkin


say hello to Madeleine's Halloween face.

She does it constantly and the attention that she gets from it only eggs her on to do it more. I can't help but think of a cute jack-o-lantern with her reddish/orangish hair, round face and those two little teeth popping through.

Yesterday marked 9 months! She's still holding steady at 25th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height and head.

Today at the doctor's office we were quarantined... for being HEALTHY - go figure. The flu is out and in full force reeking havoc on Cleveland's westside.

Yesterday I snapped this picture from our front porch. I love looking outside to our utopian housing development (seriously, it's like the Truman Show) and seeing the surrounding trees on fire, this area is absolutely beautiful this time of year.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I am sooo jealous!! Those leaves are gorgeous!! I miss the fall colors, there is definitely not any here!