10.2.10

26





It's hard to believe it, but I turned 26. We had a yummy cake and celebrated Sunday night because Spencer was leaving Monday morning. I woke up Monday morning in a panic to see Spencer still in bed thinking he had missed his flight - not good considering it was the first day on a new assignment. He nonchalantly rolled over and "happy birthday" and went back to sleep. It was a great start to an even better day.

Note Spencer's phone in the pictures - he had the whole family in Utah chime in singing happy birthday over the phone before blew out the candle...there were some 'special' voices among that Harding bunch!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Michael said...

Seriously. It has to be a Harding thing. Two weeks ago, I thought Oriah was going to be late for work when we woke up at 7:40 - and work started at 8:00 - and she "nonchalantly rolled over" saying she took a vacation day to spend a long weekend together. Be careful Kenz...I'm learning that the Hardings are a tricky sort.

the Petterson Family said...

what the hey lady? you didn't say anything!! well, happy birthday!

Wendy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mackenzie!!! I just wish I had been there with you to celebrate!!!!!

Frances said...

Happy b-day! Just remember how painful it is to have the Clarks sing "Happy Birthday" as well. Some very "special" voices in that bunch also.

Kristina said...

Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a fun day!

Kevin said...

Happy Birthday Mackenzie! Hope it was a good one.