Did I call that or what!
That is so Awesome!!!!! Congrats!!!! I can say, I wish I were in your shoes :)
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super cute post! And yay for a little boy! How fun that you'll have one of each. So excited for you!
the pictures are adorable! Congratulations, that is so exciting!
YEAH!!!!!! that is so darn exciting! Congratulations!
Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Our boys will be best friends!
Gah! I didn't even know you were expecting! Congrats! How fun!
wow... that's so awesome. congratulations!!
YES!!!!!!! I feel like you are kind of my twin.
Totally cute picture! Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys. Little boys are the best!
Congratulations! A baby boy !!! What fun!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Did I call that or what!
That is so Awesome!!!!! Congrats!!!! I can say, I wish I were in your shoes :)
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super cute post! And yay for a little boy! How fun that you'll have one of each. So excited for you!
the pictures are adorable! Congratulations, that is so exciting!
YEAH!!!!!! that is so darn exciting! Congratulations!
Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Our boys will be best friends!
Gah! I didn't even know you were expecting! Congrats! How fun!
wow... that's so awesome. congratulations!!
YES!!!!!!! I feel like you are kind of my twin.
Totally cute picture! Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys. Little boys are the best!
Congratulations! A baby boy !!! What fun!!
Post a Comment