29.3.10

hot dogs and 200th post

I figured it was time for the obligatory 'pregnancy post' as I downed two hot dogs (yes, you read that right) yesterday for lunch.  For those who know me you may be appalled at the fact that I actually ate a hot dog, I know, gross to even think about.

I would probably comment on this post saying "really Mackenzie?  that's disgusting."  I guess I've seen one too many episodes of Dirty Jobs featuring the making of hot dogs, sausages and so on.  Yuck. I have eaten more hot dogs in the last two weeks than I have in ten years - seriously!


When I was pregnant with M I couldn't eat anything with bananas or banana flavored.  The day before the morning sickness hit, I hat eaten dried banana chips.  That was a mistake because for the rest of the pregnancy I couldn't even smell bananas.  Not this time.  I haven't had any real aversions during this pregnancy.  Instead however, I've had some SERIOUS sugar cravings : ) Anything that's sugary gets a green light from me!


The weight gain has been about the same with this pregnancy but somehow I feel about a 'month' larger than I did with M.  For my sanity, I'll just focus on the weight part.  My goal is to not get above what I hit with M.  Reasonable goal and so far so good.  We'll see though...


The next post has two pictures.  First one is me at 26 weeks...last time.  Sorry no updated pictures, but as I type I am wearing the EXACT SAME outfit as I am in the picture.  Just imagine the stomach going out a bit further... The second one is me at 30 weeks.  Just average the two and that's about where I am now at 26 weeks.  The pictures below will have to do until the weather is nicer and Madeleine and I can get in a mommy/daughter skinny jeans photo shoot.  stay tuned.

3 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

really Mackenzie? that's disgusting. :)

p.s. can't wait for the skinny jeans photos!

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

thanks, someone had to say it!!

Lauren said...

Hey, I was gonna say that . . . "that's disgusting" but I will admit that the photo you posted of a hotdog looks as great as one can look.