Saturday we went to Crocker Park where they had all sorts of things going on for the holiday weekend. We didn't prepare for M to get wet because last time she was so scared, but she had other plans. Fortunately we had extra diapers and super HOT weather for her to dry off fairly quickly. It was fun to see her have such a blast.
she also managed to rekindle her love for snakes...
she scored a sweet red balloon - balloons never get old for this one, so easy to please!
and I got called out of a crowd by a mime (with my escort Jenna Janning) who wanted to take to the ticking time bomb...let me guess...he said Tuesday 5am??? I'll never know for sure because mimes don't talk, but I'm pretty sure of it :)

1 comment:
Maybe it is time for another blog post... just an idea.....
Post a Comment