He's here, he's here! We couldn't be more thrilled with little Henry coming to join our family, Madeleine in particular. 

Labor was super quick but much more intense than with Madeleine as I actually felt the contractions and actually had to push (albeit about 4 pushes). The recovery was great and as you can tell we enjoyed our time in the hospital - Madeleine managed to keep us entertained and on our toes.
Seeing as this serves something as a photo journal for me, please excuse the excess pictures...it's done for selfish reasons :)
One post a night until I get through the bulk of pictures I have, stay tuned!
9.7.10
pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
He is beyond cute! What wonderful pictures! And you look beautiful and happy :) Hooray for baby Henry!
Did I ever tell you I LOVE that name? Henry..oh so cute! I had to laugh at those pics of madeleine! (and the one of spencer, he looks so proud and happy!)
He is absolutely precious!
He's absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats. You look amazing too. I can't wait for more pictures - the more the merrier. You can't get enough baby pictures! Love the name too! Such a strong name. :)
Oh I love him! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats he is sooo adorable.
Post a Comment