family pictures are coming up...not sure what to expect with a baby that doesn't sit up and a toddler that doesn't sit still. I'm sure the suspense will be killing you until the Christmas card arrives, hang in there.
I've been trying to come up with something relatively coordinating for the kids to wear. Spencer and I are easy compared to these two. Needless to say I've been getting creative getting Madeleine to try on various clothes for me and trying to get a decent picture of what Henry would look like sitting in his outfit. So there you get the balancing mirror shot - quite the feat seeing as the camera was about 3 feet away from me. Glad I captured that honest, innocent and trusting face on camera all wrapped up in some adorable fall clothes.
His look can be piercing at times, as can his cry. Overall he's a welcomed and most of the time a calming addition to the family. Madeleine is bubbling over with maternal instincts and thinks Henry is the best practice subject around. Forget the dolls, she just goes for the real thing. Henry takes it in stride...
(a common scene in our house)
and if you've talked to Madeleine on the phone anytime in the past couple weeks - here's what you're dealing with on the other end of the line
27.9.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like her "bear" bottom!
oh my goodness, he's so stinkin' adorable. his stare, eyes are piercing..intense. love it.
hope all is well, talk to you soon
Post a Comment