she just can't get enough of little Henry (and neither can we!) Anytime he makes a peep she'll drop everything and go running to him saying, "help him! help him!" Fortunately for me she's okay and even excited with the harsh fact that things first and foremost revolve around Henry at our house. The word obsessed doesn't do her overwhelming enthusiasm and constant concern justice to describe her love for her brother.
for example...
...she'll kiss Henry every time she sees him - even on the computer screen...
...she insists on laying right next to him (practically on top of him if I would let her) when I lay him down to change his diaper...
...she thinks she is SO cool when I let her 'hold him'...let's just say I don't let her very often for some obvious reasons
good thing our hunk Henry isn't phased by this sort of stalker-like/paparazzi-esque (okay that's me)/in-your-face attention he constantly is receiving
7.9.10
obsessed with our hunk-a burnin' love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So, so cute!
Kenz-I just LOVE everything on your blog! It makes me miss you guys more, but also know what's going on. Such a treat! -Mamacita
Post a Comment