1.9.10

a small request

dear graduate school (you know who you are...);

will you please accept my dear husband? please? the last {too many to count} saturdays in our house have looked like this, ALL. FOR. YOU.



Do you realize it's almost fall and the weather is finally cooler - saturdays should be spent taking drives through the multi-colored forests, picking apples, carving pumpkins, college football, making halloween costumes and going outside to catch the falling leaves. Okay, so he probably wouldn't be involved in making Halloween costumes but to fully enjoy the season as a family, we need YOU out of it. We're willing to give you two years and a ridiculous amount of tuition money, isn't that enough?


sincerely,

me

p.s. - I though this cute smiling face of an insanely happy baby could persuade you - for some reason there's no place on the application to upload pictures. strange. you should really look into that...


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Oriah said...

ACCEPTED!

sarahflib said...

At least he can multi-task by bonding with Henry at the same time. I love those pictures!

Katie said...

haha!! that was a great post!

Erica said...

Hi, so apparently I haven't checked your blog for...let's say a year! I don't know how that happened and can't believe that I missed the fact that you were pregnant again and gave birth to another super duper cute baby!!! I'm sad, but no problem, luckily I can catch myself back up to your life through your blog:) Congrats on the new little Henry. He's darling!