you're so right! madeleine is attached to sleeping with TWO paci's and henry, well, he's still content with just one. At this point it's a welcomed addiction. good catch, it made me laugh
Your kids are the cutest. I know this may sound weird, but I am going to the chiropractor and my doctor is very talkative and passionate about his job. He thinks babies should even go. He said it can help with gas, colic, and eating. I don't know anything though:)
4 comments:
I also spy three paci's in that last picture! One for Daddy? You can never have too many paci's. My kids kept extras under their pillows.
you're so right! madeleine is attached to sleeping with TWO paci's and henry, well, he's still content with just one. At this point it's a welcomed addiction. good catch, it made me laugh
It's a brave woman who has a white beadspread! (Aaron needs two binkis to sleep--and three is good if they are available!)
Your kids are the cutest. I know this may sound weird, but I am going to the chiropractor and my doctor is very talkative and passionate about his job. He thinks babies should even go. He said it can help with gas, colic, and eating. I don't know anything though:)
Post a Comment