I need a distraction from signing (that's right you all get my autograph) and addressing Christmas cards and remembered these pictures I have yet to post.
Wait, back up; do you want a Christmas card?
Chances are if you got one last year I still have your address but maybe you moved? maybe I made a huge mistake and didn't send you one? maybe you want two this year? Regardless, if you feel the need to email me your address, please do! Then again, maybe not everyone sees Christmas cards as such an integral piece of the Holiday Season as I do...? Signed, sealed, delivered! mackenzie[dot]harding@gmail.com
____
Sometimes on days when a to-do list becomes a wish list I need to see pictures like this. Happy Thursday!



Wait, back up; do you want a Christmas card?
Chances are if you got one last year I still have your address but maybe you moved? maybe I made a huge mistake and didn't send you one? maybe you want two this year? Regardless, if you feel the need to email me your address, please do! Then again, maybe not everyone sees Christmas cards as such an integral piece of the Holiday Season as I do...? Signed, sealed, delivered! mackenzie[dot]harding@gmail.com
____
Sometimes on days when a to-do list becomes a wish list I need to see pictures like this. Happy Thursday!

No comments:
Post a Comment