8.1.11

here's to you Mercy

Some of you may know that I am intensly allergic to horses - can't even be around them without instantly (within 60 seconds) losing my voice and having my throat start to close up. Strange, I know but I'm not making this up people. In college it happened twice...once on an incredibly awkward date and once at FHE (feel free to chime in here Wendy to back me up). The allergist I saw rolled his eyes and found it hard to believe. Whatever. Trust me it's real.

My health aversion to horses only makes my love for Mercy Buckets even stronger.

Merrill + Cynthia = Mercy. Mercy Buckets that is. 

Mercy joined our family in 1986 and has held a prominent spot for years when we were young
(mentally insert photos of us as kids on Mercy here)

 

Mercy was resurrected for Madeleine when we were home for Christmas.  Well, not just for Madeleine...

Spencer's face in these pictures is priceless.  Oh yeah, and Abby too.


Made it into G&G's Christmas picture

Henry even took her for a ride


hey look, she seats two!


Madeleine stayed on Mercy for hours - singing to her hearts delight.  Madeleine has given Mercy a new lease on life.

So here's to you Mercy - thanks from an ever-growing fanbase

3 comments:

Frances said...

Very cute video. I love the rendition of "I love to see the Temple"!

Oriah said...

I LOVE the video and all of her faces! So cute! And, I wasn't there, but I heard about the horse incidents... It's all true!

Wendy said...

It's true about the horses!!!!

Darling video!! I can't wait to see that little cutie this summer!