Miami thoughts:
we enjoyed walking along the boardwalk just outside our hotel; we went to the beach once but with the whole sand fiasco with Madeleine combined with the jellyfish, we mainly stuck with the kids pool (one of TEN pools at the resort!); Henry and his hues of blue clearly stole the show; sadly we missed out on a family shot or one of just Spencer and I; it was SO humid - both kids got heat rash (way to go kenz...); so many yummy meals out by the beach with Spencer's work group (sounds small but it was in the hundreds); one of Spencer's friends had a LeBron James sighting in our hotel; I am still loving my new camera; Miami made me really excited for warm weather again; it was a nice break :)
we enjoyed walking along the boardwalk just outside our hotel; we went to the beach once but with the whole sand fiasco with Madeleine combined with the jellyfish, we mainly stuck with the kids pool (one of TEN pools at the resort!); Henry and his hues of blue clearly stole the show; sadly we missed out on a family shot or one of just Spencer and I; it was SO humid - both kids got heat rash (way to go kenz...); so many yummy meals out by the beach with Spencer's work group (sounds small but it was in the hundreds); one of Spencer's friends had a LeBron James sighting in our hotel; I am still loving my new camera; Miami made me really excited for warm weather again; it was a nice break :)
this is how we roll
Madeleine wasn't too cooperative with the camera over the trip so we had to take what we could get...
Henry on the other hand loved the camera and the camera loved him :)
| humid much? check out those curls! |

3 comments:
I love the pictures.. I especially love the second to last one where you all are laughing. So cute!
it is always fun to escape the routine! sorry to hear about the rashes and what not. cute pics of henry!
i am in love with the B&W pics of you and your kids... so cute!
amber
Post a Comment