For some reason I'm having a problem uploading pictures from picasa - anyone else having this issue? So frustrating...I can see everything on my computer but when I post it others can't see any pictures. For now I've resorted collages uploaded externally. Any magic hints from all you savvy bloggers??
Saturday we once again got in the car and ventured out on the Great Ocean Road. Our first stop was Split Point Lighthouse. It was a fun little walk down to the lookout. Once again it was overcast (although predicted to be sunny - the most sunshine we had all day is captured in the last lighthouse picture) and windy but not quite as windy as Queenscliff that one day last week :)

4 comments:
same problem. no tips.
Gorgeous! I want to be there to see that lighthouse! Also, I love Maddiepaddy's jacket!
It is sooo beautiful there! Wow!!! I also love Madeleine's jacket!
Post a Comment