from what I can tell - muffins are all the craze here; it's the Australian version of cupcakes. On Friday we walked to a yummy muffin shop and picked out a chocolate chip walnut muffin. We celebrated a successful first week and also the fact that M and H are waking up at 7:30am for the past 3 days. Victory!
On our walk home I let M get out and walk around on some steps for about 15 minutes - she was in heaven. You might be asking yourself - "my goodness, does she just chase her kids around with a camera??" Yup, you got it.
I have to laugh at these picutres - clearly we're not very good with celcius yet as we were all underdressed that day. Fortunately I had a blanket for Henry and a Tally's favorite coat for Madeleine. But I was in capris, sansals and a t-shirt and it was roughly 50 degrees outside. Regardless what the news says, it's always different so I've just learned to prepare for anything - it feels like our double stroller is turning into Mary Poppins' bag. Madeleine insists on wearing her crocs regardless of the weather. Her croc love was strong enough to survive the winter.
20.3.11
celebrating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I suppose that you've learnt what it's like living in Geelong then. (Always pack a cardigan and umbrella!) Even if it is 26 degrees (celcius) & never trust the weather man. hahaha
(from Jess)
Can Madeleine get any cuter? I will say..that muffin looks pretty yummy!
yum!!!
So fun! She is adorable! Your weather sounds like our weather in sf. I just wear sandals anyway :)
Post a Comment