1.3.11

N to the J

yellow fits her so pefectly

special moments - breakfast set up and the duo hard at work...they share a name, a family tree and love for music - they've got something special

some members of the Clark clan have this unprecedented ability to sleep - pretty sure it's a Larsen trait.  In our family my mom and Abby have it and are blessed/cursed with the ability to take a 5 hour nap and then go to bed at 8pm like it's no big deal. 

Got yogurt?

the bottomless pit who is still rockin the 10th percentile for weight.  This kid seriously eats anything and everything I give him and yet I'm still not seeing many rolls - whatever he's still ridiculously adorable
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kimi said...

I have to say I've missed you here in Ohio, but I'm super happy for you to see your sister and family again! And it's true; both your kids are ridiculously adorable.

Oriah said...

I love all of the pictures! Yay!

Michael said...

And you've passed 10,000 views! That's so awesome!!! You have blog stalkers!

Camey said...

Those are such great pictures! It looks like it was a great reunion!