21.4.11

biscuits for the littlies

It's Easter weekend.  Easter is a BIG deal here and I mean big.  Kids get off school for two weeks; everyone has off work Friday, Monday and Tuesday and Cadbury dominates the aisles of just about every store.  Yum.

Part of the festivities include sales in all the stores (yipee!) and free activities for kids including 9 holes of mini golf.  At first Madeleine had no clue what she was doing (and would have rather used her foot than the putter) but eventually she caught on and had fun. 



"Madeleine show me your golf face" and this is what I get.  best part of mini golf?  as we left we were offered, "biscuits for the littlies" 

How do I know this was the best part for her? 

Because a few days later she saw golfing again and wanted to play.  She hurridly walked up to the first hole, dropped the ball and about 5 kicks later the ball was in the hole, all with the putter that was nearly as tall as she was dragging behind her.  She picked up the ball,walked right over to the woman, and handing her the club and ball, asked her for a treat.  Pavlov's dogs. 

2 comments:

Oriah said...

That is awesome. She must have loved them! I guess you need to prepared for that when you take her golfing in the future!

Brooke said...

Fun fun fun!! We get a 4 day weekend. I miss you!