lots of walking : grafitti alley : riding the tram : climbing the steps : discovering amazing playgrounds : lunch on a bench : playing in the water : yummy dinner... ALL WITH GRANDMA. Thanks for the fun visit!
Can you guess where we're having dinner (top right picture)? The only one in Australia. One of my favorite places and probably one of yours too.
I'll have to post another picture but Henry's two front teeth are finally through! Maybe this means he'll sleep better? Probably not knowing him, although he's about to get some tough love at night - sleep training begins tonight. You're probably thinking, he's 9 months old, why haven't you done this earlier? I have, about 5 rounds of it. Trust me, it's ridiculous.
Between teething starting at 4 mo, reflux issues, bronchitis requiring breathing teatments every 3 hours at night, travelling to NJ twice, sharing a room with Madeleine, another trip to Miami and now here things just haven't stuck. Discouraging really, I'm done talking about it now.
As a side note, Madeleine slept through the night at 4 months.

5 comments:
Is that a Costco?
I love the picture of Madeleine looking into the water with her hands behind her back. I can imagine her thinking, "Hmm... I want to go in there." :)
you can eat at costco?!
IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, definitely Costco. Dang it!
Post a Comment