19.4.11

sleep training update




I'm proud to say that Henry is now sleeping from 7:30 - 5/6! Still a work in progress but I'm much more optimistic these days.

I'm sure with those 4 top teeth now through he's a bit happier overall, especially at night. Maybe it's all that yummy lamb he's eating?

Sometimes he'll fuss in the middle of the night and Madeleine will wake up and say, "oh, Henry's too loud, you better take him out." So most of his sleep training has taken place in the main room where we move him to once we go to bed. We're working on extending his sleep to 7:30 when Madeleine wakes up but baby steps, I'll take what I can get at this point.

These two think sleep training is a joke.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Oriah said...

They are so cute! I'm glad they are friends!

Brooke said...

They are so cute. Good job Henry! I miss you!