23.6.11

love














someone's almost one...and bursting with personality!
You would think I could pick just one, but I can't. If you haven't realized by now I take tons of pictures of my kids and have a blast doing it.

And say hello to my new $8 fedora from Forever 21. Yes, I know I'm not 21 anymore, and I know most of you are probably laughing but I needed a hat for our upcoming Hawaii trip (wahoo!) and figured it was worth the $8 risk. Still trying to break it in, what do you think?

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. I'm jealous of your Hawaii trip. Are you taking the kids? BTW, Simon has that same shirt. Gotta love Target.

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

glad that Simon and Henry are both so well dressed! yup, we're going to Kauai for a week without kids! couldn't be more excited!

natalie palmer said...

k, don't be mad at me for saying this but henry looks kind of like justin beiber did when he was a baby. i know, i know - why do i know what justin beiber looked like as a baby? well i watched "never say never" the other day (don't ask why i did that) and they keep showing these pictures of him as a toddler (mostly because he's only like 8 right now and they don't have any other pictures to show of him) but henry looks so much like him! its a compliment i swear and this blog comment is way too long.
the hat looks awesome btw. if anyone can pull it off, you can.
p.s. hawaii too? are you kidding me!?

Nortorious said...

Yes to the hat. I always lie and say my forever 21 (and YES Hot Topic!) stuff comes from some expensive boutique. Don't tell anybody.
And yes also to the bunches of pics of the kids. You can totally understand their personalities better when you see a bunch of photos.