11.7.11

celebrations


It was a grand birthday celebration for this little guy. When we woke up we flooded his crib with balloons and he had a blast.  Teaching a 1 year old to wrestle with balloons - I rock as a mom.
Thank goodness for grandparents because they came up big time by supplying the gifts - a variety of books and toys. I know, I rock as a mom.

Although if you check out the last picutre of him with a plane you can see that I did my best to give him a gift - didn't quite turn out, ended up being more like a butchering :) Once again, I rock as a mom.


We partied until the sun went down - really until he went down for a nap :)


Birthday goatee :)

The day ended with a bang when he broke out in hives - still a mystery but with 24 hours of motrin and benedryl we managed to avoid the ER.

Happy 1st Birthday Henry - Bo - Benry!

2 comments:

Dana said...

you DO rock as a mom!! Love the pics! Henry is the handsomest birthday boy!

collidingstars said...

breaking out in hives - that's funny (but not very)... only to the hardings!!! you guys ROCK!