that's the number of new posts. believe it. it was just too hard to do it as it happened, but at least I did it, right?
We made it back to Boston last night after a month in Utah filled with a family vacation, trip to Hawaii and seeing good friends. Where did the time go?
Enjoy the barrage of posts - my "I always want to remember this" thoughts are bulleted and it's all in reverse-chronological order. I realize it's not reader friendly but if you ever read the blurb book of our blog I'm making, I promise it will be reader friendly :) I heart blurb.
If you aren't related and/or don't want to waste your time on each post here's a a quick recap
- we moved - good bye Cleveland :(
- Madeleine misses the love of her life Thomas
- Spencer and I went to Kauai - no kids!
- Harding family vacation at Sundance - wishing we were still there
- I saw Wendy and her kids - best friends really are the best
- Henry loves golf clubs
3 comments:
Yes. We miss you. I'd say "Please come back" but you are where you guys need to be. Have fun and post lots!
BTW, I love the pictures of your adventures to Hawaii and Sundance! SOOO FUN!
Wow...what a summer for you! Kauai is gorgeous. I will have to recommend that one to Kevin. I loved all the pictures and hearing about the lovebirds that had to leave each other. Life is so hard for a kid! Thanks for sharing.
Ditto to what Katie said. I loved looking at all the fun you're having, but it made me miss you guys tons. Good luck with everything, and DEFINITELY post often so we can see Madeleine and Henry growing :)
Post a Comment