8.8.11

Snowbird

Harding Family Vacation 2011 "One Step Closer to Heaven" - I'd say so with our trip to the top of Snowbird!  All 20 of us met up and went to a cabin at Sundance for the week.  so. much. fun. 

  • Madeleine insisting on wearing her polka dot sunglasses
  • The Madeleine and Alex combo
  • while riding the alpine slide, Madeleine screaming "faster Mommy!" and I thought she would be too scared!
  • Tyson behind the camera
**As I sifted through all these pictures from the week I noticed that they happen to ALL be of my kids.  Okay, you can't totally blame me for that but I was a bit sad I wasn't more diligent in capturing my kids with others!  Like their doting grandparents, energetic cousins, enthusiastic aunts and crazy uncles.  Sorry family, looks like we'll have to do it again next year...




Posted by Picasa

No comments: