So I am trying to figure out Blurb...but one quick question...how do you make your layout of photos before posting them on the blog? Such as the one on this post? I have so many pics I want to include but I don't want these super long posts if you know what I mean. And what do the layouts do when you import them into blurb?
It's so crazy for me to see pictures of Henry STANDING next to Madeleine! It's beautiful there; I hope after the not-so-welcome you got that you've been enjoying some good weather. We miss you!
Madeleine looks so tall!! and no i definitely do not understand what she tells me on the phone .... my baby talk isn't so keen lately .... i prob need to talk to her more to get more practice!
4 comments:
So I am trying to figure out Blurb...but one quick question...how do you make your layout of photos before posting them on the blog? Such as the one on this post? I have so many pics I want to include but I don't want these super long posts if you know what I mean. And what do the layouts do when you import them into blurb?
Looks so fun! Love MP's hair and cute dress!
It's so crazy for me to see pictures of Henry STANDING next to Madeleine! It's beautiful there; I hope after the not-so-welcome you got that you've been enjoying some good weather. We miss you!
Madeleine looks so tall!! and no i definitely do not understand what she tells me on the phone .... my baby talk isn't so keen lately .... i prob need to talk to her more to get more practice!
Post a Comment