10.9.11

our 8am

what does your 8am look like?


We've been out of sorts lately - schedules have been off, bedtimes have been difficult, timeouts have been all too common, naps have been skipped, and sleeping-in is unheard of....

this morning at 7am we were up and by 8am we had eaten breakfast, were dressed and ready for the day with no where to go.  why not a wagon walk?  Turns out it was a huge success.  It was a crisp sunny morning and campus was deserted making it feel like we had the place to ourselves. 

It was so enjoyable that I was even able to get my phone out and take some pictures of the kids enjoying and entertaining themselves!  ahhhhh, this is only second-best to sleeping-in but I'll take it.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The VanDerwerken's said...

You are so good to get out and about! Our 8 am is sitting on the couch watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Oh and we are moving to Albany in 2 weeks so we will have to make a trip to Boston and see you!

Oriah said...

So cute. I'm glad they were able to entertain themselves!