1. fall came and went and I already miss it
2. my black friday prize
3. totally in his own world
4. beautiful day and colors - Madeleine with her prized stroller
5. campus is gorgeous, exploring it is often our afternoon activity
6. my favorite shoes, can I wear these in the winter? besides boots what shoes do you wear with jeans in the winter? I'm out of the loop
7. changing it up with a moving cart from the mgmt office (Madeleine has some admirers)
8. home
9. epic daily dance parties
10. my best friend Wendy just had baby #3...baby Paul's fan club!
11. say hello to our dining room and our makeshift decorations
12. they call this their 'playroom' - one day kids you'll have a playroom larger than a closet, one day
____________________________
and now on to food. Just tonight I did my very first roast, success! These aren't in any strategic order - that usually comes down to the fine balance between fresh ingredients/grocery shopping/and the schedule for that day. I'm working on the full recipies, but just to give you an idea, here they are... and yes not all are entirely homemade, and we love pancakes for dinner, judge away :)
bean and cheese enchiladas
chili and cornbread
crock pot roast
cheddar broccoli soup with rolls/bread bowl
poppyseed chicken
sloppy joes
tacos
hamburgers
quiche lorraine
baked ziti
raspberry pork chops
crock pot BBQ chicken sandwiches
pizza bagels
hamburger helper - honey mustard chicken and cheesy enchilada chicken are our favorite
pancakes
baked ham with pineapple
4.12.11
the candid us (phone pics)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can attest to the fact that, so far, all of these meals have been successes! Thanks to Mackenzie for being the best wife ever.
Also, you should see how small the 'playroom' looks when they let me in to play with them.
Yes to those shoes in the winter. They're cute.
Post a Comment