27.2.12

10 things I want to remember, and my phone helps me do so


1. we were heart attacked on Valentine's Day which made Madeleine's day (she was sad to miss the big v-day party because she was sick)
2. sick day in bed, classic expressions
3. outside watching firetrucks put out a fire in the building next to us just last night (it was a loooong night)
4. so proud of her puzzles!
5. sleeping with a 105 degree fever!  highest reading I've ever seen!  thank goodness for doctors and meds
6. Sunday afternoon
7. Dunkin Donuts - strawberry sprinkled, like mother like daughter
8. I'm more frequently asked if I have twins and in this picture I can see why.  I love how alike they look
9. homemade indoor swing
10. Madeleine with our faithful hometeachers and good friends David and Allen

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I love how small the church world is - Allen was in my singles ward in Boston when I was living up there. Hope you guys are loving Boston as much as I did :)