(written a while ago)
Spencer flew to Poland for school on Friday (who does that??) and the following Wednesday we flew home from UT, I had temple recommend interviews with the Stake President and Bishop Wednesday night, drove to NJ with the kids Thursday morning, Thursday evening we hung out at EWR (see below), Friday we spent enjoying NJ family, Saturday morning we went into NYC and my sister Abby went through the Manhattan Temple, and by Saturday afternoon I was dead, well, really close to being dead. I was so sick my dad had to drive me and the kids home from NYC and I thought for sure I was headed for the ER. I somehow avoided the ER and by Sunday evening I could get out of bed and move again thanks to some meds. By Monday evening we were back in Boston with Spencer again.
Let's just say this past week we've just been taking it easy :)
So this is where I should put in some awesome pictures of Abby outside the Manhattan Temple but that just didn't happen. Next time? Let's hope.
Birthdays are always better spent with family so during our time in NJ we once again had an early birthday celebration. Pink cupcakes, lots of singing, hershey 'kissies', and FINALLY that scooter she has been longing for!


1 comment:
How fun! We love Aunt Madeleine!
Post a Comment