12.2.12

sick sunday

with fevers, the kids and I stayed home from church today.

instead we spent the morning enojying some sunlight, adorning my tulips, reading books (vintage Dick and Jane is their current favorite), talking about valentines day and things we love, quietly entertaining themselves (Henry has this thing where he has to be near Madeleine), playing with mr. alligator our pet, seeing the tulips open in the sunlight, eating grapefruit (another current favorite, who would have guessed?), and finally having lunch and then off to naps.

a morning with just me and my ducklings, calm moments I want to remember. The rest of the day didn't go as smoothly as the morning, but pictures help me remember the quiet mornings.















Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! It looks so calm! Can I come over???

Brooke said...

So cute and calm and relaxing. I miss you!!🌺

t.t.turner said...

Your Sunday looks divine!