The three Henrys in our ward, all coincidentally dressed up as firemen.
{picutre in your mind}
Madeleine entered herself in the adult pie-eating contest at our ward party - I guess they couldn't say no to her. We didn't know until her name was announced on the microphone...she completely froze once it started with all those people around. She did her best to keep her composure and afterwards ran up to me and said, "I just didn't want to eat that fast!" as she burst into tears.
Poor girl just wanted a piece of pie!
{picutre in your mind}
Madeleine entered herself in the adult pie-eating contest at our ward party - I guess they couldn't say no to her. We didn't know until her name was announced on the microphone...she completely froze once it started with all those people around. She did her best to keep her composure and afterwards ran up to me and said, "I just didn't want to eat that fast!" as she burst into tears.
Poor girl just wanted a piece of pie!
Halloween parade around campus
Cinderella at her finest
Sadly the ONLY picutre I had of us trick-or-treating at Beacon Hill. It was epic, felt like it was out of a movie. The streets were closed off to cars, historic beautiful brownstones seasonally decorated like you wouldn't believe, children in costumes everywhere and plenty of candy to go around. I can say for sure we will never have a Halloween like this one again. Epic.





No comments:
Post a Comment