28.3.13

vignettes 2


I did it.  Turns out it probably wasn't the best idea and it took two weeks to look right again, but this kid loved his new haircut because it "matched daddy"


this is what a Costco run looks like for us.  I try to only go grocery shopping every other week so some serious planning (and stress) goes into it.  City life.  Oh, and there was already one wagon load in the apartment. 


1 o'clock church is rough on all of us. 


top knot attempt #1.  One of my goals this year is to actually do my hair 3 times a week.  Lame, I know, but air drying and a ponytail is just too tempting so I'm trying to branch out.


love love love the snow, can't say it enough


came down from taking a shower to this self-made superhero runway.  Complete with a William Sonoma cape.  Sometimes their imagination blows my mind..


making birthday hugs to send to Grandma and Grandpa Harding


Great grandparents.  4 great grandchildren, one more has been born since the picture and two more are expected in May.  Amazing.


stashed.


practically poisoned my family with some alfredo sauce gone bad, drowned away my guilt with some no bakes. 


getting bigger! 


Henry with one of his best friends, Woods.


I was flipping through the channels one night and came across a childhood favorite movie, Matilda.  The 'Bruce scene' came on and couldn't help but write my sister Abby in Brazil and nice pick me up.  When we were younger, we would cheer each other on by saying, "go Brucie, you can do it Brucie" especially when it came to finishing food.  The Go Brucie chant lives on - Abby's living proof in Brazil.



It was good fortune I had packed games in my bag when I took both kids to the doctor with me.  It was the day after Nemo so Madeleine's school was cancelled.  We were quite the scene sitting on the waiting room floor but they did so well, I found it endearing.  Go Fish and Spot It were the games of choice.



You're the pop to my fizz, the bread to my butter and the peanut butter to my chocolate.  Happy Valentine's Day!


It's for this reason we've been on TV ban for the past month or so.  It's easier with time and is proving to be worth it.  We still watch DVDs on road trips or a movie when I'm desperate for a nap, but no shows as of late and it's been great.



With every pregnancy, the miracle of growing a baby becomes more and more mind blowingly amazing.



Preschool art show - she was in heaven.


She randomly asks for things, like to drive or wear makeup or stay up really really late at night.  Our response?  When you go to BYU.  Cougars for life.



We drove to Maine one day so we could have fresh blueberry syrup for dinner.  It was so worth it!  This was the greeting at the Maine Trading Post.


We got an ipad for Christmas and we're officially on the bandwagon.  Even got an iphone 5 recently as well.  Typical of us - about 4 years behind the trend.




Playing tricks on friends in the hallway.



On days that Madeleine gets to stay for lunch at school (once a month), Henry and I get to have a lunch date.  Cutest date I could ever ask for.  He loves his 'Potle!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: