18.5.13

Quebec

If only I could visit Paris every day, at this rate I'd even take every week, month, year or every 5 years.  I haven't been back in 5 years :(  Thank you Canada for bringing back so many Parisian memories...I might even be able to wait another 5 years.  Fingers crossed the Paris LDS Temple gets completed before then!

We took advantage of along weekend and last minute (like the day before) planned a trip to Quebec City and Montreal.  We booked hotels, made lists of things to do....unfortunately we forgot to check the weather.

We drove up in this.  Happy April to the Hardings, Love Quebec.  But Quebec City came through for us, in a magical, Harry Potter City-like, Christmas snow-like way.  So beautiful.




speechless.

I couldn't get enough of the architecture, buildings and little streets.  Les Mis could have been filmed here - take me back in time! 



we rode the funicular from one part of the city to the other


Seriously, this city is amazing.  It was so so SO cold and windy/snowy that day but still worth the adventures


yummy meal at chic shack.  take that shake shack!  Poutine, sweet potato fries and all around deliciousness made the meal a highlight


Notre Dame Cathedral


Parc de la Chute-Montmorency


Posted by Picasa

No comments: