11.7.13

for her

I look at these pictures and think how big she is now!  A whopping 9 pounds at 6 weeks and I think she's huge.  Ok ok, back to catch up. 

She once was brand new; little; fresh from heaven.  Here's the proof.

 
wearing a hand-me-down from Madeleine.  You better believe we sent this to Abby on her mission!

 
how she managed to get in this position at 3 days old, I will never know

 
rocking out

 
if families were sports teams, Madeleine recruited Amelia hands down.

 
a four day old smirk

 
content and full - nursing at the park while M and H teeter totter with their phantom friends

 
this one dimple wonder has quite the enthusiastic fan club. 

 
blowing kisses at 1 month.





 
Is there anything more beautiful than a sleeping baby?  Yes, when it's YOUR sleeping baby.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

she is gorgeous! Those lips and the dimple? to die for!